By Michelle Lazor, ECES PTO
On February 5, ECES had our first Father Daughter Dessert Night! The PTO planning committee was excited to offer an opportunity for fathers and daughters to spend time having fun together and getting to know each other a bit more. Building the father daughter relationship is so important, and the PTO wanted to help be a part of encouraging a positive, godly relationship while eating lots of tasty treats!
Thank you to all those who helped make this night happen and thank you to all those who came. We hope you had a wonderful time! Please continue checking the Home Bulletin sent out weekly on Fridays for upcoming PTO events and fundraisers.
THANK YOU to all the PTO moms that made this event possible!
The event planning team worked hard to put it all together and make it happen. It truly takes a village! Susan Salerno and Erica Vasile tirelessly knocked on doors and solicited local businesses for donations for our event. They were able to secure ALL of those delicious desserts, drinks, fruit, and even decorations to transform the gym into a beautiful, pink, red, and white wonderland. Susan also put together that wonderful red heart backdrop for the father daughter pictures, while Erica made an awesome heart umbrella. Thank you ladies for your creativity and hard work!
Tonia Foster made all of the bingo cards that were so fun and helped keep our RSVP list straight. Nikki Waples put together all of the fun bags the girls and fathers were given, including keeping track of that long donation list! Michelle Lazor was in charge of the slide show and baby pictures – quite a fun job of sorting through those beautiful baby girls.
There were others that helped out as well picking up donations and volunteering the night of the event and we truly appreciate your commitment to helping out the ECES PTO!
Thank You to the businesses that helped make this event possible. We greatly appreciate your generosity!
1. Chocolate Etc – Wyckoff, NJ
2. Stop & Shop – West Haverstraw, NY
3. Mr & Mrs Richard Franco – Westwood, NJ
4. Party City – Paramus, NJ
5. Acme Foods – Midland Park NJ
6. Krauses Homemade Chocolates – Paterson NJ
7. Stop & Shop – Pomona, NY
8. BJ’S Wholesale – Paramus
9. Shoprite – Ramsey, NJ
10.Bromilow’s Chocolates – Woodland Park
11.Bogies Hoagies – Hawthorne NJ
12. Costco – Nanuet NY
13. Costco – Teterboro NJ
14. Rockland Bakery – Nanuet, NY
15. Wyckoff Florist – Wyckoff, NJ
16. Mr & Mrs John Marsalisi – Blauvelt, NY
17. Jerry’s Gourmet – Englewood
18. Dunkin Donuts – Midland Park, NJ
19. Dunkin Donuts – Wyckoff, NJ – Cedar Hill Ave
20. Dunkin Donuts – Wyckoff, NJ – Franklin Ave
21. Starbucks – Midland Park, NJ
22. Jaret’s Stuffed cupcakes – Nutley
23. Kings – Ridgewood
24. Stop & Shop – Ridgewood, NJ
25. Stop & Shop – Wyckoff, NJ
26. Mr Cupcakes – Hawthorne, NJ
27. Dunkin Donuts – Paramus, NJ
28. Dunkin Donuts – Hawthorne, NJ
29. Sugarflake Bakery – Wyckoff, NJ
31. Mr. and Mrs. Glen Stupienski – Midland Park, NJ