Eastern Christian School offers a flexible Kindergarten program, allowing parents to choose a schedule of full and half days. Our classes are led by passionate teachers who are early education experts. In an exciting and nurturing environment, your child will develop critical academic foundations through hands-on learning.
Program highlights include:
- Heavy emphasis on phonetic development
- Strong focus in mathematical concepts
- Exciting, hands-on science projects
- Program led by Bible-believing teachers
- Scripture integrated across all subjects
- Daily Bible and prayer time
- Biblical worldview development
- Music classes (twice weekly)
- Stimulating physical education (twice weekly)
- Weekly art classes
- Regular technology integration
- Extended programs (before/after school)
This catalog contains an overview of the courses available to students attending Eastern Christian High School and an outline of the graduation requirements. While a number of options are available in Mathematics, Business, Science, World Languages, Art, Music, and Bible, all students must enroll in a set of core courses during each year of high school. The purpose of this guide is to provide a comprehensive listing of the required and elective courses. Students, with the assistance of parents, teachers, deans, and the college and career counselor, should choose a program of courses that adequately prepares them to meet their future goals.
Click here to download the 2023-2024 Course Catalog