There are so many individuals that were involved in making our Homecoming and EC5K weekend a success, that it is impossible to list them all individually. Let’s begin by saying thank you to our weekend sponsors:
- EC5K Event Sponsor-Nicholas Markets
- EC5K Race Sponsors: Atlantic Stewardship Bank and Braen Stone Industries
- EC5K Runner Sponsors:
- Abbey Carpet and Floor of Hawthorne
- Anna Rose Floral
- Borduin Paving
- ditto Upscale Resale
- Living Spring Water
- Terrie O’Connor Realtors and Jeff Vander Molen
- V & S Floor Covering
- Wayne Tile Company
- EC5K Supporter Sponsors: Hi-Tech Family Dentistry and Visbeen Construction Company
- Homecoming Event Sponsor-Atlantic Stewardship Bank
- Harvestvest & Family BBQ Sponsor-Regency Wealth Management
- Heritage Alumni Dinner Sponsor-Christian Health Care Center
Thank you to the athletic department for organizing multiple home games for homecoming and to our student athletes for giving your all and providing us with great competitions. And of course, our athletic boosters who provided such great food and beverages along with Ron & Jenn Pruiksma for the hot dogs all-the-way.
While our Sponsors provided the backing to make our weekend a success, our volunteers were incredible, serving as greeters, registrars, course marshals, refreshment servers, game managers, face painters, clean-up crews, entertainers and more. Thank you board members, faculty members, students, parents, and friends. We could not have done it without you.
And finally, thank you to our community and fans that came out to run and play and cheer and make homecoming a great weekend for all of us.
To God be the glory for a spectacular first EC Homecoming and EC5K.