The EC Alumni Directory allows you to send private messages to other users, to post information about yourself in your profile, and to publish photos in your gallery. The following guidelines state what is and is not appropriate use of these features.
If you feel you are the victim of any of these violations, please report the user responsible using the “Report User” button found under “Moderation” on the users profile page.
- Spam: Posting or sending solicitations for anything other than Eastern Christian Alumni events is not acceptable. Harvesting email addresses for the purposes of solicitation is not acceptable.
- Use Profanity or Obscenity: Messages with questionable language will be removed. Photos must be in good taste and will be approved by ECSA before being made available to the directory.
- Flame: Negative messages which appear to have no other purpose than to anger or annoy other users are not allowed. Users engaging in this should be reported and will have log in privileges revoked.
- Malign: Any message interpreted as being slanderous to an individual, institution, organization or corporate entity will be removed and the user will have log in privileges revoked.
- Break Copyright Laws: photos and copy should only be posted by the legal owner of that work. Images that break copy right law will not be approved for viewing.
While the administrators and moderators of this directory will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every profile. Therefore you acknowledge that all information made to this directory express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove or edit any profile at any time should they see fit.
As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
The Eastern Christian School Association