Awww SNAP! With the highly successful “Touch a Truck” event hosted at Eastern Christian School last year, we are proud to announce an upcoming event: Touch A Croc!
This event is for the young and the young at heart. It’s for anyone who has ever looked inside the mouth of a 2-ton crocodile and wondered what it would be like to stick your head inside that mouth. Now that Spring has sprung, it’s time to wake from your cold-blooded hibernation and slither on over to campus for some prehistoric fun.
Crocodile rides, crocodile food, crocodile everything!
- See Alfred the Albino Nile Crocodile
- Saddle up for the African Dwarf Crocodile Rides
- Pet the head of “Old Willie,” New Jersey’s Oldest known crocodile. At over 110 years old, Willie is almost as old as our school!
- Croc Swag Shop featuring ALL your croco-styles: crocodile belts, shoes, hats, and purses.
- Country Croc Bake Shop
- Elton John’s classic “Crocodile Rock” on a 6-hour loop
Scheduled for International Croc Appreciation Day – July 4, 2016.
Are YOU ready for some croc-tastic fun? Register below, and show your support on Twitter by tweeting #WHATACROC.
SAFETY DISCLAIMER: We cannot overstate this fact enough: there will be NO alligators at this event. We understand the dangers that alligators represent as a species. That’s why we will ONLY use genuine, underfed, wild-caught Nile River Crocodiles.
For questions, comments, or more information, please Croc-o-DIAL (973) 427-4013