We have received your campus tour submission and will be contacting you soon to set a date!
The Eastern Christian Difference
Parents select Eastern Christian School for their child for a variety of reasons. We believe that our Engaging, Nurturing and Transforming Experience sets us apart from other schools in the community.
The following is our top 10 list of what parents describe as the Eastern Christian School Difference:
1. Longevity – Eastern Christian is one of the oldest Christ-centered schools in the United States. Founded in 1892, EC has remained committed to its mission of empowering and educating students from Christian families.
2. Christian Worldview – At the heart of an EC education is the foundation of a Christian worldview that is integrated throughout every class, sport, performance or activity.
3. Vibrant Spiritual Life – Every student at EC is challenged to grow in their spiritual walk through compelling chapels, service projects, and Christ-centered role models.
4. Comprehensive Education – Beginning in preschool, and culminating in 12th grade, students can experience an EC education in one school.
5. Three Campuses – EC is uniquely blessed with three campuses—our Elementary campus includes Preschool through 4th grade, our Middle School campus includes 5th-8th grade, and our high school campus includes 9th-12th grade.
6. Challenging Academics – At EC we take our academic program seriously by providing students with a challenging education that prepares them for college and life.
7. Nurturing Community – Students at EC become part of a nurturing community that is focused on the individual. It’s a lot like a family away from home.
8. Outstanding Faculty – Not only are our faculty passionate about their faith, they are committed to instilling a love for learning in the classroom and engaging students in the pursuit of knowledge and truth.
9. Competitive Athletics – Through our competitive athletic programs, students of all levels can play and participate. EC offers athletic opportunities in baseball, basketball, bowling, cross-county, lacrosse, track, soccer, softball and tennis.
10. Creative Arts – Students are challenged to pursue their artistic and musical abilities through classes and programs in Chorus, Instrumental Band, and Orchestra.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time for you to take the next step and enroll at Eastern Christian School.