The Eastern Christian After School program is open to all Eastern Christian students in *preschool through 6th grade and clubs and music lessons per campus for PK-8th (see below). (*Note: Preschoolers must be fully potty trained and not need any assistance in the bathroom to attend the program.) The After School program is divided up into half hour segments including: outdoor or gymnasium activities, snack and homework, free choice and group activities.
The daily After School program is located at the ECES campus. Clubs are offered on the ES and MS campuses.
The After School program runs daily from 3:00-6:00 pm. After School Care is not available on 1/2 days.
After Care is $10.50 per child per hour and $15.75 per hour for 2 or more children from the same family. Families are billed by EC in two week periods. Clubs are priced according to length and supplies, ranging from $70-$120/club.
Attendance and Registration
Students may attend on a regular scheduled basis or as a “drop in” as the need arises. Register Here for Pre-K – Grade 6 After School Program
To register your child, please fill out the above form. Use the link to register your child if you plan on sending them for specific week days or on a drop-in basis throughout the school year. Do not use this link to register your child for clubs or music lessons, there is a separate registration for those below.
The After School Program offers enrichment activities at an additional cost.Varying clubs are offered each season throughout the school year and have included such things as Sports Club, Cooking Club and Art Lessons. All of the current enrichment activities and music lessons we offer are explained below. Instrument lessons are available on a weekly basis for $40/session.
After School Director: Elizabeth Mulcock
Spring After School Club Information.
First come, first served!
DESCRIPTION: Eastern Christian High School’s girls soccer coach, Seth Stadtlander, will be leading a soccer club. He will introduce students to the rules and basic skills of soccer. Students will get to play different games that will focus on the different skills needed to play and prepare them for a future in EC athletics.
- Tuesday at ECES: from 3:30-4:30 (grades 1-2) and from 4:30-5:30 (grades 3-4)
- Dates: 4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22
- MAX: 18 students/group
- Register Today
SEWING CLUB ($65)
DESCRIPTION: Come and be a part of Sewing Club taught by Elementary teacher, Melody Zacharias. In this club students will learn how to sew simple felt projects. Your child will be able to take home and enjoy all the adorable creations they make!
- Wednesday at ECES: from 3:15-4:15 (grades 1-4)
- Dates: 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23 *6 weeks
- MAX: 20 students
- Register Today
AROUND THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS ($90)
DESCRIPTION: In this club, students will explore the different elements of various cultures through music, dance, food, sports, language, and crafts. By learning about culture, students will embrace and celebrate the beauty of God’s diverse creation. This club is taught by high school teachers Belen Araneda, who has a heart for diversity, cultural reconciliation, and Elizabeth Van Ryn, who is passionate about K-12 education through creativity.
- Thursdays at ECES: (grades K-4)
- Dates: on 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 from 3:45-4:45 and on 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31 from 3:45-5:00
- MAX: 25 students
- Register Today
Clubs are first come, first served. Payment is due on or before the first day of Club. Checks made to: “ECSA”. Payment can be sent into school with your child, or mailed to: ECES, 25 Baldin Dr., Midland Park, NJ 07432. ATTENTION: After School Program
Questions: contact Elizabeth Mulcock: elizabethmulcock@east
After School Music Lessons
Bring out the musician in your child as they take lessons taught by well-qualified instructors. Piano lessons will lay the foundation for all further music study, violin students can get a head start on the Violin program at their school, and guitar students can begin to learn the basics of melody and chords that are essential for solo performance or accompaniment. All instrumental instruction will provide that one-on-one attention needed to take your child’s playing to the next level! All music students end each school year by performing in a music concert. Come and start a musical journey that will last a lifetime!
- Where: Eastern Christian Elementary or Middle School
- When: one day of the week through the whole year.
- Who: K-8th Grade
- Available Timeslots: 3:00 PM-6:00 PM (30 Minute Lessons)
- Cost: $40 for a half hour lesson. Payments of cash or check go to the After School Director. Payments will be collected in semesters. See registration form for details.
- REGISTER NOW!
- Where: Eastern Christian Elementary School
- When: for 7 weeks from 3:30-4:00 and from 4:00-4:30 on Mondays (3/19, 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 4/30 & 5/7)
- Who: a small group of students in 2-8th grade (max: 3 students)
- Cost: one time payment of $125 for all 7 weeks
- Note: this is a beginner class for students just starting out. Students must bring their own guitar.
- REGISTER NOW!
Questions: contact Elizabeth Mulcock: firstname.lastname@example.org