Eastern Christian Elementary School students took an opportunity to live up to our core value of “Embracing Community” by writing thank you letters and cards to our first responders in Midland Park. Students wrote to the MP Police Department, Fire Department and Ambulance Corps. Here are some of the notes from the students.
- Dear First Responder, Thank you for your courage and strength and for making sure we are safe at all times. I really appreciate all of your work. Sincerely, Faith
- Dear First Responder, Thank you so, so, so much for your service. Thank you for risking your lives for us. Sincerely, Chloe
- Dear Midland Park Police Department, Thanks for protecting Midland Park from bad things and bad deeds people do. Love, Caleb
- Dear Firefighters, Thank you for saving people in our town. Every time I hear a siren, I pray that you will be safe. Every night before I go to bed I pray about you because you firefighters are so brave. You protect our homes and our school. From, Grace
- Dear Midland Park Ambulance Corps, Thank you for protecting us. Thank you for helping people when they get sick. Thank you for bringing people to the hospital. From, Paul