We would like to say a very big “Thank You” to the generous Eastern Christian community. We were so blessed by the response and the many gifts as yesterday’s #ECGivingTuesday progressed. As of the publishing of this web story, Eastern Christian School has received $10,322 through 230 generous donors!
We are incredibly encouraged by the very gracious support of this community! The stories behind some of the giving made the day an even bigger blessing. Over the course of the day, we saw:
- Faculty members generously giving to their place of employment! Think of the amazing testimony to their belief in the mission of Eastern Christian School for that to happen!
- Students giving cash gifts with money out of their own wallets!
- Sacrificial online giving from EC community members who truly believe in the work God is doing through Eastern Christian.
- Creative gifts and gift-giving encouragements. One donor gave $122 in honor of our 122 years of operation. Other alumni challenged their graduating classes to participate.
- Anonymous donors that gave publicly, but did so “behind the scenes.”
- Friends and family members challenging each other to give.
While we didn’t hit our goal of 500 donors, our “matching gift” donor was so impressed with the program that they gave the $2500 match anyway!
Thank you, Eastern Christian Community for being the living proof that God is indeed faithful through all generations! We appreciate your support. It is days like yesterday that further embolden us to continue our mission of providing an excellent Christian education that transforms the world!