The ECSA Wish List:
What Goals can you help us achieve?
This past March we were able to purchase most of the items on the previous Wish List with generous contributions from a number of donors and an anonymous matching gift of $ 26,000. Since that date, we have received requests to add new items to the Wish List of each of the schools, all of which are included in the following list. As with the previous listing, the items submitted have been approved by either the building principal or by a member of the ECSA Administration for listing and must be used exclusively for the purchase of non-budgeted items with a dollar value of $ 2500. or less unless previously approved for a higher amount.
Preschool and Elementary School Wishes:
- 2-100 ft garden hoses
- 1 Sprinkler
- 10 Tomato Cages
- 1 roll of black landscape cloth
- 5 bags of mulch
Middle School Wishes:
- 1 set of 24 Responders @ 1475.00 per set
- 2 Responders @ $40.00 each
- 15 iPod Nanos @ $ 150.00 each
- iTunes Cards to purchase audio books @ $ 30.00 each
- 3 MacBookLaptops @ $ 900.00 each
- 1 Smart Board with Projector $ 3848.00
- 7 LCD Screens & Mounts @ $ 2700. each
- 2 Document Cameras @ $ 60.00 each
- 1 MacBook computer for Music Dept ($ 900.00) with Speakers ($ 150.00), Scanner ($ 100.00), Software ($ 100.00), and Microphone ($ 100.00) for a total package of $ 1350.00.
High School Wishes:
- 5 Epson Power Lite 78 Multimedia projectors @ 549.00 each.
- Desk top color printer approximately $400
If you are interested in funding one or more of the items on the Wish List, please contact Garry Nieuwenhuis in the Foundation Office. Garry may be contacted via telephone @ 973-427-9294 Ext. 211 or via email @
Donations to purchase any of these items may be mailed to The Foundation for Eastern Christian School, 50 Oakwood Ave, North Haledon, New Jersey 07508 Attn: Garry Nieuwenhuis