The Foundation Office is happy to help in the planning of your reunion.
There are several ways which we can assist you:
Typically the first reunion falls 10 years after your graduation. The Foundation Office will send an inquiry to a designated Class Rep, Senior Class President or Senior Council members about organizing a reunion. Often other members of the class will volunteer to help.
A listing of your classmates and their contact information is provided along with mailing labels and envelopes with a return address of EC Alumni Relations. The Foundation Office is able to offer two mailings per reunion to be run thru our postal meter.
The contact information is updated as alumni have notified us. As you receive new address or email information, please pass this information to the Foundation Office so we can update our records.
The Foundation Office has the ability to do a mass email. If you have a message you would like to get out to your class, email the message to
and we will get that sent out. Keep in mind that replies will come to the alumni office. You will be supplied with e-mail addresses as well.
Website & The Herald
Reunion announcements will be posted in the Alumni section. After your reunion, please send us a summary of the event that we can share on both the website and in The Herald.
At the Reunion
- Let us know if you would like our Herald photographer to come take a group picture. We are also happy to send an EC representative to speak to your group about the exciting things happening at EC today.
- Many classes continue their reunion the next morning with a breakfast. If you would like to use EC’s cafeteria as your venue, and schedule a campus tour please contact the Foundation Office.
- Donations: It is greatly appreciated when reunions decide to give a gift to Eastern Christian. This can be done in a number of ways; but the easiest way is to send out a follow-up mailing after the reunion with an enclosed envelope to be sent to the Foundation Office. We will publish a thank you in the Herald with the gift amount.
Listed below are suggestions from leaders of previous reunions as to what they found helpful.
- Create an email address for your class at a free email site such as yahoo or hotmail. This is an easy way to keep track of news updates and responses.
- Create a Facebook group for your class.
- Thanksgiving weekend seems to be the most popular time for reunions with the highest attendance response. Second best time seems to be the end of June as soon as school gets out and the weekend between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Two mailings seem to be enough. The first mailing should be a survey including options for a reunion date/venue/cost. As soon as you have a date – do an email with Save-the-Date information. The second mailing should be the specifics of the reunion event asking classmates to send in their payment, and news update and whatever else you would like classmates to respond to.
Eastern Christian Foundation Office - Alumni Relations - 973-426-9294